Operate and defend the Global Information Grid (GIG) by providing assured net-centric enterprise services and infrastructure for the European, Central and African Combatant Commands, mission partners and coalition partners.
A regional field command of highly trained professionals enabling information dominance.
As a forward deployed element of the Defense Information Systems Agency in Washington, D.C., DISA Europe is a vital combat support element to the forward deployed commander of the United States European Command (USEUCOM). DISA Europe is based on foreign soil and is the single voice of DISA in theater. DISA Europe manages the European portion of the GIG, provides information systems and services to operational components throughout NATO and supports U.S. interests in more than 100 countries in Europe, Africa, the former Soviet Union, and the Middle East. The mission areas outlined on this site provide a framework to identify DISA Europe resources or to learn more about our capabilities.
Plans and Programs Integration Division (EU2)
- Provides liaisons to DISA Europe customers
- Provides planning and integration support
- Supports strategic planning initiatives
Operations Division (EU3)
- Theater NetOps Center (TNC) provides operational management, ensuring viability and security of the Defense Information System Network (DISN), which includes but is not limited to NIPRNet, SIPRNet, DISN Asynchronous Transfer Mode Service (DATMS), DISN Core, Defense Switch Network (DSN), DRSN, and commercial and military satellites.
- Quality Assurance/Performance Evaluation (QA/PE) conducts performance evaluations and assistance visits throughout EUCOM and CENTCOM areas of responsibility
- Satellite communication (SATCOM) expands the reach of the network and delivers communication capabilities anytime, anywhere, and in any environment.
- Contingency exercise (CONEX) plans and coordinates reach-back Defense Information Systems Network services, through the Gateway Access Request and Gateway Access Authorization process, in support of deployed DoD users.
- Certified Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) provides 24 x 7 world class network defense services to DoD, EUCOM, CENTCOM, AFRICOM, SOCOM, and NATO.
Communications Support Division (EU5)
- Defense Message System (DMS)
- DISN Video Services (DVS)
- Coalition Networks
- Command and Control (C2) Applications
- Defense Switched Network (DSN)
- Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services
- Voice over Secure Internet Protocol (VoSIP)
Transport Network Services Division (EU7)
- Provides engineering implementation services, and sustainment services
NATO Field Office
- Ensures U.S. interests are considered in all NATO planning and design efforts to facilitate U.S. and NATO C4ISR interoperability