1. This DISA sponsored page is provided as a public service by the Defense Information Systems Agency.
2. Consistent with government-wide standards to make its technology systems available to the general public, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) is making all documents on its World Wide Web sites accessible to individuals with disabilities who are seeking information, or services. If you encounter any obstacles to accessibility, please contact the webmaster listed at the bottom of the web address of the requested material. We will provide the information to you in an alternate format.
3. Information presented on DISA pages is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
4. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
6. For security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage, including attempts to deny service to authorized users.
7. Attempts to upload or change information on this service without authorization or to download and copy with the intent to defraud are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. Cookie Disclaimer - This website uses measurement and customization technology known as "cookies." Cookies are used to remember a user's online interactions with a website or online application in order to conduct measurement and analysis of usage or to customize the user's experience.
There are two kinds of cookies used on this website. A single-session cookie (Tier 1) is a line of text that is stored temporarily on a user's computer and deleted as soon as the browser is closed. A persistent or multi-session cookie (Tier 2) is saved to a file on a user's hard drive and is called up the next time that user visits a website. Use of these cookies does not involve the collection of a visitor's personally identifiable information (PII).
Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks on this page does not constitute endorsement (by the Federal Government, Department of Defense, the Defense Information Systems Agency) of linked web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Defense Information Systems Agency does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. External links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.