- In Fiscal Year 2014, pending OSD Comptroller approval, this service will become a Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) entity. As such, the cost of many services will be billed directly to service recipients based on an OSD Comptroller rate schedule.
- Currently, the cost is assigned to appropriated funds or billable directly to service recipients on a cost reimbursable basis. To determine which applies, contact the POC below.
For technical questions related to CCRIs, please contact: disa.letterkenny.FSO.email@example.com
For technical questions related to C&A, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional service and/or ordering information, please contact:
Phone: (717) 267-9876
Compliance Inspections consist of conducting formal certification reviews and supporting other aspects of the risk management process, conducting cyber readiness inspections on behalf of United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), and coordinating Net Assurance activities across DISA and COCOMs.
The features of this service included distinct inspections, reviews and assessments which FSO can provide to assure your IA integrity and compliance with DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and other regulations.
- Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) – A formal inspection conducted under the direction of USCYBERCOM’s Enhanced Inspection Program.
- Security Assistance Visits (SAVs) – A process by which DISA FSO personnel will conduct an on-site assessment and validation of compliance with mandated IA, CND, certification and accreditation (C&A), or other focus areas either as a standalone effort or in preparation for a scheduled inspection or evaluation.
- CNDSP Level II Inspections – CNDSP evaluations are an on-site evaluation and validation of compliance with mandated CND Service requirements as outlined in DoD O-8530.1 and DoDI O-8530.2.
- CNDSP Level II Designation Assessments – CNDSP validations are a review and validation of alignment to an accredited CNDSP. A formal recommendation is provided upon completion of the on-site evaluation.
- IA Readiness Reviews (IARRs) – A formal review in 12 IA areas to determine a site's current IA program status and provide formal recommendations for improvements in areas where deficiencies or non-compliance are discovered.
- Enclave and System Certification – Can provide on-site technical assessments and certifications recommendations to a Designated Approving Authority (DAA) in support of enclave accreditation, coalition enclave or systems.
- Combatant Command (COCOM) exercise support – DISA provides critical exercise support for the COCOMs in various theater and global exercises. This support can come from a variety of areas and include CND technology Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), CND Integrators, and CND analysts.