Director, Operations Directorate
FOR MORE INFORMATION
(301) 225-3002, DSN (312)-375
DISA's Operations Directorate directs, coordinates, and synchronizes DISA's "Operate and Assure" line of operation in support of the full spectrum of military requirements and operations and supports United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) in its mission to provide secure, interoperable, and reliable operation of the Department of Defense net-centric enterprise infrastructure.
Our workforce is GLOBAL
- 3100+ Civilian, Military and Contractor personnel
- At 24 Locations
- In 9 Countries
Supporting 42 Nations, 3800 Base/Post/Camp/Stations, 9 Combatant Commands and USCYBERCOM, and current and evolving enterprise services
- Operate and defend the DISA Enterprise Infrastructure
- Provide direct support to USCYBERCOM in executing operations and defense of the Department of Defense Information Networks (DoDIN) and execution of Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO)
- Ensure DISA provided Communications, Computing, Command and Control, and Enterprise Information Services capabilities are delivered globally across the DoD with assured reliability and information protection.
- Coordinate and synchronize geographically dispersed resources supporting multiple simultaneous regional operations with global effects (e.g., Disaster Relief, Humanitarian Assistance, War)
- Assess, shape, influence and continuously improve Agency Readiness to fulfill combatant command, service, agency, and joint warfighting requirements
- Train and prepare DoD and DISA cyber warriors
- Evolve operational structure through doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, and facilities (DOTMLPF) analysis to maximize service operations, management, and mission assurance of the DISA provided products and services, Cyber C2, and enterprise information environment.
- Transform operational culture from systems-centric to an end-user-oriented IT services enterprise
- Develop operational agility to meet DoD shifts in global defensive posture