OSBP Office: 301-225-6003
Small Business Professional, 618-229-9667
Outreach Professional, 301-225-6003
UBIQUITOUS UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING OF DISA (U3 ORIENTATION)
Small businesses are required to attend the U3 orientation before requesting a one-on-one appointment.
- The small business orientation forum is an interactive event that provides a small business with an overview of the Defense Information Systems Agency, updates on small business legislation and regulations, best marketing practices to increase business opportunities and business to business networking.
- U3 orientation forums occur monthly with the following exceptions: July, September and January. (This is subject to change.)
- Companies must request an invitation to attend the U3.
- Due to the high volume of invitation requests received for this forum, it may be several months before you can be scheduled. Requests are honored based on date of receipt.
- Attendance is limited to two small business representatives from each company.
- If you are located outside of the National Capital Region, you will be redirected to our geographically separated office at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois to participate via teleconference as we as cognizant of the fiscal limitations of small businesses. Please call 618-229-9667 to schedule an appointment directly.
Speaking Engagement Requests
The DISA Office of Small Business Programs works hard to engage in open communications with large and small businesses. Throughout the year the OSBP accepts speaking engagements to serve as a keynote speaker, a member of a panel or roundtable, or as a moderator subject to approval from our Public Affairs Office.
Please submit an official written invitation at least 90 days prior to the event via email to email@example.com