DISA Europe provides, operates, maintains and defends to assure DODIN Enterprise Solutions and capabilities while executing unified command and control throughout the full spectrum of operations supporting, EUCOM, AFRICOM and other mission partners.
A team of trusted professionals strategically focused and operationally aligned as the preferred provider of quality, assured services, from enterprise to edge enabling warfighting success.
MISSION ESSENTIAL TASKS
- Provide Command, Control, Communications and Computer (C4) Systems
- Provide Joint Command and Control (C2) Capabilities
- Manage Department of Defense Information Networks (DODIN) Operations
- Defend the Department of Defense Information Networks (DODIN)
- Manage Means of Communicating Operational Information
As a forward-deployed element of the Defense Information Systems Agency, DISA Europe is a vital combat support element to the Commander of the United States European Command (USEUCOM). DISA Europe is based on foreign soil and is the single voice of DISA in the European Theater. DISA Europe manages the European portion of the DODIN, provides information systems and services to operational components throughout NATO and supports U.S. interests in more than 100 countries in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.