Please review the FAQs to help you get a quick answer to commonly asked F2I questions. If the answer to your question isn't listed, please the F2I team.
Q: When can I register for the event?
Online registration opens on Oct 2 at 8 a.m.
Q: Is there a registration fee?
No. This is a no-cost event.
Q: How many attendees per company?
We are only able to accommodate two in-person attendees per company in order to maximize the number of companies able to attend the event.
Q: Why doesn't the system automatically prevent more than two attendees per company?
Our registration system's capabilities do not include this feature.
Q: Why didn't I receive my confirmation email?
The email is sent by Eventbrite. Check your junk folder and verify with your tech support that the site's emails are not blocked.
Q: What is the No-Show Policy?
If, for any reason, you cannot attend in person, you must contact the DISA F2I team (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 4 p.m. on Oct 26. If you do not cancel or transfer your registration to a coworker by the deadline, and do not attend the event, your company will not be eligible to attend on-site next year, and will only be allowed to attend via the live stream.
Q: What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- On-site Parking: There is limited, free self-parking on-site at the BWI Airport Marriott at 1743 West Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD. We recommend you do not park at the other hotels close to the event site unless you're a guest there because you run the risk of being towed.
- Overflow Parking:
- Hoyt's Theater: The official overflow lot is located at 1591 West Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights MD. On the day of the event, hotel shuttles will run frequently from the overflow lot to the event site from 6:30 - 9:30 a.m. and from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. Between those times, the shuttle will be on call. Call 410-859-8300 from the overflow lot or see the front desk of the Marriott to request the shuttle. Pick-up and drop-off will be at the entrance to the theater
- Fast Park & Relax: This is a pay-to-park option located across West Nursery Road from the BWI Marriott venue at 1718 West Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD.
- MARC/Light Rail: Hotel shuttles will run from the BWI Airport for those who plan to take the MARC train or Light Rail. Note: These shuttles run separately from the Hoyt's Theater shuttles.
- LightRail: Please call the BWI Airport Marriott directly at 410-859-8300 and let the operator know you are at the LightRail and need a shuttle. When attendees are ready to go back to the LightRail, they can wait in the Hotel lobby for the shuttle, which picks up every 20 minutes beginning on the hour.
- MARC Train:
- Attendees will take one of the BWI shuttles at the MARC/Amtrak Station to BWI Airport.
- Attendees will take the BWI Airport Marriott Shuttle to the event site. The MARC/Amtrak shuttle arrives at the airport, with various drop-off locations. Proceed to a Pick-Up zone for Offsite Hotels. Attendees can call the BWI Airport Marriott directly at 410-859-8300 to ask where they need to wait at BWI to get a shuttle to the event site.
Q: Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, bring your printed ticket to the event to receive your badge.
Q: When can I pick up my badge on-site?
On-site badging opens at 7 a.m.
Q: What do I do if I registered and now I cannot attend the event on-site?
If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration as soon as possible to give another industry partner the opportunity to attend on-site. Be sure to do this before 4 p.m. on Oct 26 to avoid the "No-show Policy" going into effect.
How: Login to Eventbrite, go to the Tickets page, and locate your order. Click your order to view order details, and then select "Cancel Order" to cancel your registration. Eventbrite will send you and the event organizer an email confirming the cancellation.
Q: What do I do if I cannot attend on-site but someone else from my company can?
If you cannot attend and would like to transfer your registration to another person in your company, please contact the DISA F2I team at email@example.com. Be sure to do this before 4 p.m. on Oct 26 to avoid the "No-show Policy" going into effect.
Q: What do I do if I cannot attend on-site but would like to attend via the live stream?
- If this is your initial registration, select the live stream option during the registration process.
- If you have already registered for on-site attendance, please cancel your on-site registration and re-register for live-stream. This will allow another industry partner the opportunity to attend the event on-site. Be sure to do this before 4 p.m. on Oct 26 to avoid the "No-show Policy" going into effect.
Q: Will DISA provide lunch for this event?
No. The Marriott will provide Grab-n-Go lunch options, at the attendee's expense, at the bar in the lobby and there is a restaurant in the hotel. There are also a number of food options along West Nursery Road.
Q: What if the live stream won't display on my browser.
Check with your company’s tech support if you are using your company’s network. Another option is to try another browser.
Q: When and where will the briefing slides be posted?
The briefing slides will be posted on DISA.mil on or abut Nov 5.
Q: Is there WiFi available in the event spaces?
Yes, WiFi is available in the event spaces. Select the "Marriott_Conference" network. The passcode is: DISAF2I.
Q: Will the sessions be recorded and when will the videos be posted?
Videos of the event will be posted after they are made 508 compliant. An email message will be sent out when videos are available.