The Defense Information Assurance Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG) is the first accreditation or accreditation review level for the transport, network management, and network segments of the Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) for the Department of Defense Information Networks (DoDIN). In addition, as the community jury for evaluating risk to the DISN/DoDIN, the DSAWG reviews specific topic areas assigned by the DISN/DoDIN Principal Accrediting Authorities (PAAs) in their capacity as the DoD ISRMC.
For information regarding DSAWG, please visit the DSAWG's websites below. For questions regarding DSAWG, please contact the DSAWG Secretariat by phone at (301) 225-2905, DSN 312-375-2905 or send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org (NIPRNet) or email@example.com (SIPRNet).
NIPRNet DSAWG References
||United Cross Domain Management Office|
|DIACAP Knowledge Service
||The Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance Certificiation and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) Knowledge Service (KS) is DoD's official site for enterprise DIACAP policy and implementation guidelines.|
|DoD Directives/ Instructions/ Memorandums
||The DSAWG recommends all mission partners read and be familiar with the following: |
- DoDD 8000.01, "Management of the Department of Defense Information Enterprise"
- DoDD 8500.01E, "Information Assurance (IA)"
- DoDD O-8530.1, "Computer Network Defense (CND)"
- DoDD 8570.01, "Information Assurance (IA) Training, Certification, and Workforce Management"
- DoDI 8110.1, "Multinational Information Sharing Networks Implementation"
- DoDI 8410.02, "NETOPS for the Department of Defense Information Networks (DoDIN)"
- DoDI 8500.02, "Information Assurance (IA) Implementation"
- DoDI 8510.01, "DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)"
- DoDI 8520.02, "Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling"
- DoDI O-8530.2, "Support to Computer Network Defense (CND)"
- DoDI 8551.1, "Ports, Protocols, and Services (PPSM)"
- DoDI 8552.01, "Use of Mobile Code Technologies in DoD Information Systems"
- DoD Information System Certification and Accreditation Reciprocity, 23 July 2009
- Department of Defense Mobile Device Strategy, 8 June 2012
|CJCSI.6211.02D, "DISN Responsibilities"
||Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff Instruction, Defense Information Systems Network Responsibilities which mandates that all connections to the DISN must be in accordance with the DISN Connection Process Guide|
|SIPRNet DSAWG References|
Access to DSAWG briefings, agendas, minutes, evotes, evote results, and hot IA topics on SIPR Inteklink
Flag Panel Wiki Page
Flag Panel SIPRNet Wiki page on Intelink
UCDMO on SIPRNet
UCDMO SIPRNet Wiki page on Intelink
IASE DSAWG Website
DSAWG SIPRNet web page on IASE