FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please visit: http://iase.disa.mil/cds
CDES provides support to Combatant Commands, Services, and Agencies by implementing, fielding, and providing lifecycle support for cross domain solution technologies that provide secure interoperable capabilities throughout the Department of Defense. DISA provides consolidated Cross Domain Solutions on behalf of DoD components and develops a robust cross domain fielding capability under the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction (CJCSI) 6211.02C. This is possible by providing net-centric, service-oriented, cross domain information sharing solutions with guaranteed quality of service for authorized users anywhere on the Global Information Grid (GIG). The primary focus is to meet community demands by overcoming varying service guard deficiencies by means of smartly integrating and supplementing critical services without sacrificing security while sustaining performance.
- Standardizes and controls the interfaces to the Cross Domain Enterprise Service cloud that is independent of the guarding technology.
- Improves the fidelity to track, monitor, manage, and report events of customer, guard, and filter usage, including status of operation (i.e. messages, files, and bandwidth processed).
- Provides real-time determination of all customer data flow status and guard availability including individual filters/ flows.
- Provides new boundary applications to enhance security and introduce data processing methods such as web services and performance based high speed data transfer solutions.
- Provides improved insight and situational awareness of the CDES operations and infrastructure to the Network Operations (NETOPS) community.
VALUE TO OUR MISSION PARTNERS
CDES provides net-centric, service-oriented, cross-domain information sharing solutions with guaranteed quality of service for authorized users anywhere on the Global Information Grid.